Exits, Inc. (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://www.exits.me/ (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to the information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through any mobile and desktop applications, you may download from this Website, which provides dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- When you voluntarily provide in order to fulfill a request
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will immediately delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies: Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information” below.
Information Provided Voluntarily For Use Of Services
We may collect information that you voluntarily provide to us in order to fulfil a request, such as when you sign up to use our services and website, request support from our support team, write to us by email, complete a contact form, want to use our services, or communicate with us in any way. This information may include your name and surname, company name, physical address, email address, telephone number, location, demographic information and certain types of business information of your business such as client payment information, revenue, analytics information regarding your website, customer churn, customer lifetime and other metrics and data.
In particular, after you sign up to use our services as a startup, if you wish to incorporate data from your accounts with third-party tools and applications, such as Stripe, Google Analytics, ChartMogul, Baremetrics, and ProfitWell, and display such data on the information page of your startup to the potential buyers, by signing in your account with such third-party tools and applications on the authorization page or providing us with your API Keys or View IDs on such third-party tools and applications, you are authorizing us and granting us read access to certain information in your accounts with such third parties. See below the information we will be able to collect from such third parties with your authorization.
- Stripe – Read only access of customer revenue data for the past 12 months
- Google Analytics – Sessions, Page views, Organic searches of your website for the past 12 months
- ChartMogul – Read only access of customer revenue data for the past 12 months
- Baremetrics – Read only access of customer revenue data for the past 12 months
- ProfitWell – Read only access of customer revenue data for the past 12 months
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
To register a complaint or concern, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.